adoption inquiry

Questions relatives aux démarches d'adoption à l'étranger (individuelle, OAA ou AFA) ou en France.
Répondre
abhelle

adoption inquiry

Message non lu par abhelle »

Salut des Philippines !
:oops: Im a épousé à un homme mais à im français toujours ici dans les Philippines coz im cloutant soigner, avec espoir malade joint mon mari l'année prochaine. J'ai deux enfants avec mon ex-partenaire n'ont jamais épousé et mes enfants mis portent son nom mais mon nom et sur l'extrait de naissance de thier le père est inconnu, n'a jamais soutenu mes gosses et a été manquer pour le temps long. Mon mari français veut adopter mes deux gosses vieillissent 14 et 16 ans vieux. J'ai consulté un avocat ici dans les Philippines et il a consulté son avocat en France mais ils les deux dire les choses différentes s'ils ont des idées et des informations contradictoires si me et mon mari est confondu sur ce que faire. Gentillement l'hangar allume sur ce plz de question... Merci
krys37
Situation familliale : en couple, 1 fils "biologique" de 4 ans
Profession, activité : maman au foyer
Centres d'intêret : équitation, écologie et animaux.
Profil adoption : Au tout début de la réflexion, en attendant d'avoir 28
ans.

Re: adoption inquiry

Message non lu par krys37 »

Bonjour abhelle,

I hope I could help you if we speak english, but I don't have a high level.
Normally, if you married with a French man, your children, even if they are 14 and 16, can come to live in France with you, because you are a family now.
I didn't understand if they have your family name, or their father's. If this man didn't give his name to his kids and did never carry about them, he has no right to say anything.
Probably to be "adopted" (not sure for this word...) by your husband, your children would have to be OK with this important decision, a judge will ask them if they agree.

I hope it's a beginning of answer for you, but maybe someone else know the law better than me.

Donc si quelqu'un peut confirmer que ses enfants ont le droit de venir en France avec leur mère et son nouveau mari, et qu'ils pourront être adoptés par ce monsieur en donnant leur accord et s'ils n'ont pas de père qui les ait reconnus, merci car je ne suis pas une grande juriste....
abhelle

Bonjour!

Merci Beaucoup for your answer. Thank god you answer me in english and i prefer this. My children dont carry the name of their biological father, even in their birth certificate there is no acknowledgement from him and the father is unknown. You have the same opinion like the atty of my husband there in france. Im happy to know at least two persons already told us that. Actually i email the french embassy here and talk to the man responsible for giving me visa before to visit he ask me if i was married? if my kids carry the name of thier father. So all my answer is NO, then he said so there are no problem he can give me visa for my kids. But he said my kids would stay there and study if ill bring my kids with me nxt year. Unfortunaltely i want them to finish their school here in the Philippines coz of expensive education in france. Can they stay in the Philippines and join us in france after they graduated? And can they join us also for vacation in france? My kids definitley love to be adopted by my husband. And i consulted a lawyer here and email the ICAB inter country adoption office they say the same my husband have to adopt my kids. I told them the situation. The atty of my husband is shock on the procedure of ICAB, coz his atty said that he dnt need to adopt or it will be easy coz im already his wife and my children is his children too coz we are now married. So its very confusing...really..

You already enlighten my minsd thank you...If you know something more it will be great help,ill deeply appreciate it.
krys37
Situation familliale : en couple, 1 fils "biologique" de 4 ans
Profession, activité : maman au foyer
Centres d'intêret : équitation, écologie et animaux.
Profil adoption : Au tout début de la réflexion, en attendant d'avoir 28
ans.

Message non lu par krys37 »

Bonjour,

I'm happy to see that my answer helps you, even if it's just a little bit.
Do you know this website: "www.diplomatie.gouv.fr" ? It' s an official site of the French government, and it can be translated in english.
I've seen there, that your children can come to live in France with the procedure called "regroupement familial", or with a visa for vacation, or a visa for student if they want to study in France.

You said that studying in France is expensive. But only in the private schools. The public college is "gratis", and you have just to pay less than 50€ to pass the grad (baccalauréat in french I think), and you can rent the schools books for one year in parent's association.
My parent's were not very rich, and I've studied 2 years in university. I received a few money from the "school ministers", and without this it would have been impossible.

I'm sure all your family could be together, but you have to find the good person to help you (lawyer, embassy, or association). French law is sometimes complicated, and asks a LOT of papers, but nobody can forbid a mother to live with her husband and her kids.

Courage, à bientôt.
abhelle

Bonjour!

Its not a liitle bit you help me in lot of ways...you help me have courage and hope for me and my kids. Merci.... :lol:
Im happy to know that kids will come and go in france to have vacations. But im scared for my children im definitely for sure they will adjust to the way of life there and they dont know yet french language that will be the barrier or hindrance for them to adjust and have few friends if they will study in france. Thats why i want them to study here in philippines while im making myself stable for work, i dnt know yet if they will permit me to work as a nurse coz it will be upto the DDASS if they will give me one. Accdg to DDass i read on nurses forum that philippine diploma does not qualify in your country so i they will eather let me study again for 2 yrs to be a nurse. So all is complicated for now and i dnt want my children to be in our situation like that... Yes i printed already from that website. But all is confusing me..hehehe... But ill know soon this december when ill go to french embassy in Philippines and talk to the person concerned with visa. But i really hope that person will tell me that they will give my kids every vacation a visa to join us that will be fine with me for the meantime and will plan for future one step at a time. Thanks for all the help... :D
Répondre